Incorporation of a company - Management
We provide consultancy services to local entrepreneurs and foreign investors who are thinking of starting up a company with regards to incorporating a company; setting up a new company; the designation of a company title; logo design; opening procedures; setting up procedures; establishment of company departments and line management structure; and also in relation to regulations and the implementation of legal and tax issues.
Investment Opportunities and Setting up / Development of a Business
For all local and foreign investors who wish to make a local or international investment, we provide research and written reports on existing investment opportunities in their areas of interest. We prepare a detailed report which comprises of incentives and facilities provided by local or international governments regarding the investment in question; a comparative analysis of data relating to sector, product and area, and including our resulting recommendations of this analysis. After we have presented our detailed report to the investor we also prepare an investment project which accords with our report.
Upon request and with assistance from our solution partners, we arrange contact for local and foreign investors with the most compatible companies or individuals to suit their existing company’s structure, product and service specifications including their export targets.
Credit Risk Management
As the Credit Risk Management Department of TBS, we provide the following services to deal with any problems which the change in the law governing the use of cheques will have on the current payment systems:
- Taking into account the current payment terms in the sector exactly, we regularise our clients’ documents relating to sales. (We make it into a complete sales agreement/specification which contains all the payment and delivery clauses etc.)
- We regularise our clients’ sales, delivery and the credit they will issue to their clients (including the taking of a guarantee). In addition to matters such as who will carry out which job where and how, we also find systematic solutions to the setting of a customer based limit, its acceptance, and implementation.
- We determine at what point sales to a customer should cease (additional risk) and follow this up.
- In following up late payments, we set up time frames ranging from payment delays that require no sanction and which would not jeopardise customer relations, to payment delays that require legal action. We also determine separate action procedures for each time frame.
- Starting from the day following the set payment date, (and provided that it is in line with procedures set out for the current payment delay period), we establish direct contact with the debtor, follow up the payment and make the collection.