Real Estate - Buying and Selling
- To research the legal position of existing properties and to provide the client with clear and accurate information in this regard,
- With the addition of our practical knowledge and experience in this field, to provide information on possible matters which may arise other than the existing legal position,
- To officialise the agreement reached with either the real estate agency or the seller to provide a binding, enforceable and secure format.
- If there are any restrictions or drawbacks in obtaining real estate as a foreigner, to assess these difficulties and find solutions,
- For foreigners who are interested in buying into new projects, to begin by checking to establish if the project is legal and secure,
- To make the necessary agreements and follow up their implementation,
- To provide concise and practical information and advice on tax liabilities which may arise in the future regarding the buying and selling of properties,
- To warn the buyer and provide clear information on pricing in the market if there is a misconception about the price of the property sought.
In summary, to overcome any difficulty arising from being a foreigner trying to buy property in a foreign country and to provide, as much as possible, the same level of price, legal security and actual performance risks of the seller and contractors which a local buyer would also normally experience.